Is this Class Right For You?
This class includes a combination of lecture, discussion, and hands-on exercises to let you practice your skills. We’ll discuss code organization, performance, and maintainability as well as the following specific topics over the course of two days:
Using Constructors and Prototypes
- Authoring Modular Code
- Writing Testable Code and Single Purpose Functions
- Tooling: Syntax Checkers, Task Runners, and Code Coverage
Registration is not currently available.Request
Want us to come to your office? Let us know!
Here's what you'll need to get ready for your Bocoup Training experience:
- Laptop with WiFi and a power cord.
- Admin privileges on your machine.
- SublimeText or an equivalent editor.
- A modern browser.